Street View on Google Maps
App that enables you to explore any place on earth using accurate panoramic pictures
Never get lost again with Street View on Google Maps.
If you find that it's hard to locate where you're trying to get to, then this is a map app you want to have on hand at all times. You can look for streets anywhere in the world as long as the app has a connection. Each street has a photographic landmark that makes it easy to recognize. If you see the landmark when you're on the street, then you know you're in the right place.
Some of the pictures with Street View on Google Maps are a bit dated, but for the most part, the pictures that are used are recent. This is an app that makes it easy to find specific attractions in cities where you plan to visit so that you don't wast time asking people or driving around looking for the location. One of the fun features is that you can view the inside of attractions, such as museums and national landmarks, to get an idea of what you can expect when you arrive. New locations are sent to your email or are sent by text message.
- Find almost any location in the world
- Get updates with new locations
- View the street information
- Can be hard to actually see a map instead of pictures
- Takes up a lot of memory
• Try an easy new way to connect your photos.
• Use the Contribute tab to find places near you that are missing 360 photos.
• See your most popular photos (and more) with our new Stats panel.
• Many UI improvements and bug fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.